After all the current cases of black people gunned down by police and/or white vigilantes (stand your ground advocates) me, myself and I state for the record that I doubt that the truth will ever be known about the events that lead to her conviction for murder.
For the record I me, myself and I state that it’s not just Black Folks Paranoia (BFP) that makes me assume;
1. That I am being followed around the store to make sure I don’t steal rather than to be offered assistance
2. That police are more likely to stop and give me a ticket rather than a warning
3. That being big and black makes white people consider you a threat
4. That police officers are more likely to take an aggressive tone when addressing a black person and that police will escalate the situation to physical violence even when the black person is being passive in their non-compliance.
5. That police/government Intelligence agencies have a history of forcing confessions, manifactoring evidence, outright violating the rights of black citizenship in order to quickly settle cases or cover-up other illegal activities that they have knowledge about